3) Father Elephant bought new socks for his son. (Who?)
Who bought new socks for his son?
4) Baby Elephant was sad. (Why?)
Why was Baby Elephant sad?
5) They were in Mrs Tiger's shop yesterday. (Where?)
Where were they yesterday?
7. Complete the sentences. Use these words:
pieces, sweets, boxes, run, is, can't, bags
Billy is fat. He has cakes and chocolate for breakfast. He
has sweets and jam for lunch. Yesterday Billy ate twoboxes of chocolates, fifteen pieces of cake and ten bags of sweets.
He doesn't eat cabbage and carrots. Billy doesn't like to run and jump. He can’t swim. Billy is sad. Can you help my friend Billy?
8. 3aполнипропуски. Используй: some / any / no. 1) Would you like some milk? - Yes, I'd like some.
2) Betsy went shopping and bought some bread.
3) Are there any letters from Miss Chatter? - Yes, there are some .
4) Were there any raincoats in the shop? - No, there weren't any .
5) Can I have some juice, Mum? - Sorry, but there is no juice in the bottle.